Friday, August 20, 2010

Greetings!

So, summer is almost over for this cake gal, what with school starting in a couple days.  What better way to celebrate than by making a cake for a 1 year-old's birthday party!  Thank you to Keri for the order of this pirate/skulls themed cake tattoo cake! ;)

I really love Duff's Cake Tattoos!  They look SO cool!
They have some really awesome ones, too.





This is the one I used for this cake and my hubby's birthday cake!


One cake for the guests...



...and one JUST for the birthday boy!!!


ALSO........I GOT A NEW CAKE TOY!


My decorating stand!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
It makes it sooo easy to decorate and frost the cakes!  
I've wanted one for a while now, but I decided I'd better get it since I was doing a lot of round cakes lately.
It spins both directions and even has a lock!  I know, I'm a nerd, but buying this made my day!


Keep those cake orders coming!
Visit my facebook page:
OR
Leave me a comment here on my blog!  
My contact info is on Facebook also, if you need to get a hold of your new 
CAKE LADY!!!!

Sweet Thoughts!
Angel Cakes Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment