Thursday, August 5, 2010

RUSH ORDER!!!!

So, I was contacted this morning about a rush order cake for a birthday that needed to be done by five.  As of right now it's 2:05, so I have about 2 1/2 hours to finish it.  It's baked and sculpted and in the freezer as I type this.  I hope I can leave it alone for about ten more minutes so it can set up enough for me to crumb coat and fondant with no problems!  This is the picture I am working off of...


I'm SO EXCITED to do a Jack cake!  I LOVE JACK!  There is an incredible Jack and Sally cake that I would love to be experienced enough to attempt...maybe in a few ten years...  I really hope this one turns out as fabulously as I want it to!!!!!  It's for some extremely fabulous people!  (And when you get paid for a cake, it should be your best...)

I can't wait! I must check the cake!  Wish me luck, folks!  I'll post pics when I'm done, but for now, here's a look at a similar cake I made for my son Aidan's fourth birthday....

No comments:

Post a Comment